Meet our cool, yet chic legging, Niland. A highwaisted pant with a flared leg. The pant is wide rib knitted which gives it a flattering look. Elastic ribbon in the waistline so that it stays in place all day. The most comfortable and warm pant we have this season. To be used everyday- all day, in your couch or at a party. Yesssss!
- Elastic waistline
- 1/2 cardigan stitch
- Flared leg
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 52% alpaca, 30% nylon, 16% acrylic, 2% spandex
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Wool has a natural ability to clean itself. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- If you need to wash it, use a wool setting on your washing machine
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry, or roll it in a dry towel and place it on a warm floor
- Fold your garment, do not hang it. It will maintain shape this way
- Alpaca wool are long fibres, and these fibres can tangle together. If this happens, gently pull them off
- Niland legging is made from “stock yarn”, meaning we have not produced any new yarn to make this style.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from. We cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.
Produced in Zhangjiagang city, Jiangsu, Kina
- Factory: Zhangjiagang Bohao Knitting Co. Ltd
- SMETA Audit
- Employees: 60 women and 20 men
- Our persons of contact are Lily and Carol