This neckwarmer is hand-knitted by pensioner Lise. She has collaborated with us and developed several neckwarmers with us. Lise puts her whole heart into what she knits, and it shows on the garments. Oppegård neckwarmer is a plain knitted neckwarmer with an intarsia knitted logo on the front and back.
- Hand knitted by pensioner Lise
- ONE OF A KIND!
- Made in Norway
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: Alpaca, merino and mohair wool. 2-5% nylon that strengthens the wool and keeps the neckwarmer in shape.
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Wool has a natural ability to clean itself. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- If you need to wash it, use a wool setting on your washing machine
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry, or roll it in a dry towel and place it on a warm floor
- Fold your garment, do not hang it. It will maintain shape this way
- Alpaca wool are long fibres, and these fibres can tangle together. If this happens, gently pull them off