Konglungen blouse is a super feminine top with a large double collar. Button opening on front and cut seam on sleeves with gatherings to create a nice volume. Elastic ribbon on cuffs.
- Cut seam in waistline
- Larger collars
- Sleeves with gatherings
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 55% linen, 25% viscose, 25% cotton
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- Wash at 30 degrees if necessary
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry
- Kongelungen blouse is made from stock fabric, meaning that the blouse is made from fabric that the factory already has produced.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from. We cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.
Produced i Suzhou, China.
- Factory : Suzhou Megusta Fashion Co., Ltd
- Amfori, BCSI audit (this is a report with text and images with information that shoes us that the workers have good conditions, their paycheck, lunch breaks, working time and their work environment)
- Employees: 24 women and 18 men
- Our persons of contact are Amanda and Peach