Huglo sweater is a soft and lovely rib knitted sweater. It has a wide rib at the front and back. Narrow rib at the arm opening, bottom edge and around the neck. "Dropped shoulders" and "full fashion linking" on the shoulders which gives a relaxing and cool effect.
Lengre bak enn foran
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 52% alpaca, 30% nylon, 16% acrylic, 2% spandex
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Wool has a natural ability to clean itself. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- If you need to wash it, use a wool setting on your washing machine
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry, or roll it in a dry towel and place it on a warm floor
- Fold your garment, do not hang it. It will maintain shape this way
- Alpaca wool are long fibres, and these fibres can tangle together. If this happens, gently pull them off
- Huglo sweater is made from “stock yarn”, meaning we have not produced any new yarn to make this sweater.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from. We will always strive to cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.
Produced in Changshu City, Jiangsu Sheng, China.
- Factory: Changshu Kailan Knitting Co., Ltd.
Amfori Social Audit
- Employees: There are 139 workers in the factory, including 47 male workers and 92 female workers.
- Our contact person is Lily.