ILAG GRAVENSTEIN SCARF. Long and soft boucle knitted scarf with fringes. The scarf I 40 cm wide and 200 cm long.
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 51% wool, 23% mohair, 18% acrylic, 8% nylon 1,8 nm/1
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Wool has a natural ability to clean itself. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- If you need to wash it, use a wool setting on your washing machine
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry, or roll it in a dry towel and place it on a warm floor
- Fold your garment, do not hang it. It will maintain shape this way
- Gravenstein scarf is made from surplus yarn, meaning we have not produced any new yarn to make this scarf.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from.
We cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.
Produced in Changshu City, Jiangsu Sheng, China.
- Changshu Kailan Knitting Co., Ltd.
- Amfori Social Audit
There are 139 workers in the factory, including 47 male workers and 92 female workers.
- Our contact is Lily.