A chunky and ribbed top in a super soft mohair blend. It has a ribbed hemline, neckline and cuffs. The ribbed neckline is double layered, and the shoulder is slightly dropped for a more casual look.
- Dropped shoulders
- Ribbed hemline, neckline and cuffs
Our model Julie is 175 cm and size S. The sweater she is wearing is size S.
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 30%mohair, 30%wool, 40%nylon
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Wool has a natural ability to clean itself. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- If you need to wash it, use a wool setting on your washing machine
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry, or roll it in a dry towel and place it on a warm floor
- Fold your garment, do not hang it. It will maintain shape this way
- Mohair fibres can tangle together. If this happens, gently pull them off
- Pigghaleseiler sweater is made from “stock yarn”, meaning we have not produced any new yarn to make this style.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from. We cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.
Produced in Zhangjiagang city, Jiangsu, Kina
- Factory: Zhangjiagang Bohao Knitting Co. Ltd
- SMETA Audit
- Employees: 60 women and 20 men
- Our persons of contact are Lily and Carol