A cute and feminine vest with buttons on front. Cabel knitted front and back. Ribbed hem and full cardigan stitch around neckline. Laupsa vest can be worn as a top or over other garments.
- Cabel knitted
- Buttons on front
- Soft touch
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 44% alpaca, 15% wool, 31% nylon, 10% viscose
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Wool has a natural ability to clean itself. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- If you need to wash it, use a wool setting on your washing machine
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry, or roll it in a dry towel and place it on a warm floor
- Fold your garment, do not hang it. It will maintain shape this way
- Alpaca wool are long fibres, and these fibres can tangle together. If this happens, gently pull them off
- Laupsa vest is made from “stock yarn”, meaning we have not produced any new yarn to make this vest.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from. We cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.
Produced in Zhangjiagang city, Jiangsu, Kina
- Factory: Zhangjiagang Bohao Knitting Co. Ltd
- SMETA Audit
- Employees: 60 women and 20 men
- Our persons of contact is Lily and Carol