ILAG ÅLVIK ANORAC is padded anorac with LARGE langvarig pockets, padded with 90/10 down/feather.
The down and feathers are RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD. This is a certificate that proofs that the animals is treated good and that the farm delivers sustainable raw products. The style has kangaroo pockets and a high and cozy collar with drawstring for personal adjustments. Long zippers in metal on both side that makes it easy to take on/off. Reflective logo on the chest. Read more about RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD below.
The puffer is 15k water-repellent, so you are welcome to lay in the snow for a while in this one. But not too long though, the jacket is not waterproof.
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 100% polyester (from stock) with TPU film 15k/15k. Padding: 90/10 down/feather RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from. We cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.s.
Produced in Wuhu, China
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
About the Responsible Down Standard The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) is an international, voluntary standard that addresses animal welfare in the duck and geese supply chain and chain of custody of down and feather material from certified farms to the final product. Individual sites are certified by independent third-party certification bodies using annual audits. Material is tracked from the farm to the final product using transaction certificates, following the requirements of Textile Exchange’s Content Claim Standard (CCS). For more information or to apply for certification, please visit: ResponsibleDown.org. The goals of the
Responsible Down Standard are to:
• Ensure that down and feathers do not come from supply chains where animals have been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
• Reward and influence the down and feather industry to incentivize practices that respect the humane treatment of ducks and geese.
• Education and development of the supply chain in order to drive continuous improvement of best practices.
• Provide companies with a tool to know what is in their products, and to make accurate claims.
• Ensure strong chain of custody for certified materials as they move through the supply chain.