Askholmene sweater will be your favorite friend this fall. It has a cropped and relaxed fit. 1/2 cardigan stitch knit. Long, slightly balloon shaped sleeves with a ribbed cuff. Dropped shoulders for a relaxed look. Pair it up with your favorite high waist pants or wear it over your dress.
- Cropped and relaxed fit
- Soft touch
- 1/2 cardigan stitch
MATERIAL & GARMENT CARE
Main Material: 44% alpaca, 15% wool, 31% nylon, 10% viscose
- Air it and wash as little as possible. Wool has a natural ability to clean itself. Use a damp cloth to remove spots
- If you need to wash it, use a wool setting on your washing machine
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry, or roll it in a dry towel and place it on a warm floor
- Fold your garment, do not hang it. It will maintain shape this way
- Alpaca wool are long fibres, and these fibres can tangle together. If this happens, gently pull them off
- Askholmene sweater is made from “stock yarn”, meaning we have not produced any new yarn to make this sweater.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
It is important for us to be transparent and tell our customers where our clothing originates from. We cooperate with factories we rely on, who are innovative and that have good ethical values.
Produced in Zhangjiagang city, Jiangsu, Kina
- Factory: Zhangjiagang Bohao Knitting Co. Ltd
- SMETA Audit
- Employees: 60 women and 20 men
- Our persons of contact are Lily and Carol